School transcripts are an official record of your high school career. They can be requested from your last school of attendance. Current students and former students may order official and unofficial transcripts through our new transcript service called Parchment, and have them sent to the colleges they choose or to another entity. To order King High transcripts, please use the link below.   

Transcript requests are free.

order transcript button

Diplomas are not an official school document, and we are unable to provide duplicate copies.