Martin Luther King (Jr.) High School

Home Page

How to Register

King High school accepts students on a case by case basis at the beginning of each quarter. An exception to the rule are those students who move into Davis that have been attending a continuation school in another district in California. To enroll at King a student must: 

  • Be at least 16 years old
  • Live in Davis
  • Have a referral from their school counselor
  • OR 
  • Have been attending a continuation school

Students who do not currently reside in Davis must contact their home school district office to apply for an IDA (intradistrict transfer). The home district office will contact our district office if it is approved.

Additionally, new students to our district must provide proof of residency if they have moved into Davis, current immunization records, birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or other proof of birth-date, a current high school transcript, attendance history, behavior history, and indicate if they are receiving special education services through an IEP or 504 plan.

Students who have been expelled must contact our school district office at (530) 757-5300.